Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks to...


Here is a list of people i want to thank to...







































































Name


Saurabh Sawant

My best friend ... he helped me a lot in all ways. He gave me a good collection of dumps and mock exams. He solved few of my doubts. I discussed with him a lot. He even use to ask me often if i have given the exam. ...here i am DUDE ! .....I AM SCJP .....FINALLY !


Bhushan Kavthekar

My Project Manager. I am very very much grateful to him for approving my week's leave for
the SCJP exam. This leave helped me a lot ... Senior ! ;)


Yogesh Waghmare

Had it not been for Yogesh, i would have forgot that i was suppose to give the exam. He reminded me about it every time he asked, "Omkar, exam dilis ka ?" ...just kidding! He also actively participated whenever i discussed some concepts in core java with my other friends.


Basker Nadar

I remember that i discussed the exam questions and some java fundamentals to a great extent with him. I remember, my self asking him doubts, when i was free and he was busy in his own work, disturbing him! Sorry anna, but that helped me a lot!!!


Gaurav Goel

Goelji ! Thanks a lot! He is next after Basker with whom i discussed a lot. But he was not as busy as Basker. Whenever we were free, we use to discuss and ask questions to each other. Gaurav's Exception handling fundas are ..."TOO GOOOOOD ! ...TOOOOO GOOD !" :)


Barnali Bhatacharya

"Chutti pe kab jaa rahe ho....Tum exam DIYE HO?" ... thats my Bengali team mate. :)


Yogesh Salunkhe

One of my cool and hilarious, friends who always wanted my help on this exam. He wanted to give one too !... i hope he still wants to give this exam. Start reading from the first post Yogesh !

Puneet Swarup

Punnu is my old friend since graduation. He too supports Java and hates the Fucking Microsoft softwares and technologies ! He was of great help when you have doubts in logic and loops. Thanks Punnu ! Probably he will exam too. ALL THE BEST DUDE !!!